As you can probably guess from the title of this post, that’s not a veggie burger Glenn Beck is stuffing himself with.
During a trip to Israel, Beck ended his vegan diet with hamburgers and ice cream.
Although he originally adopted a standard vegan diet for health reasons, according to his post on glennbeck.com, it appears he also was trying to eat raw for a certain period of time.
“I had a bet with my security detail that I could go 21 days on a raw vegan diet, and I made it 20. I made it 20 whole days. I was 23 hours away from winning! And I couldn’t take it anymore.”
His security posse successfully thwarted any bodily assaults from humans, but failed to keep Beck out of harm’s way of e. coli and saturated fat that day. Yeah, they should be fired.
The latest diet paparazzi photos are quite unappetizing compared to his earlier posts of stuffed peppers with wild rice.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015