A vegan food truck named one of PETA’s Top 5 Vegan Friendly Food Trucks will be competing against other food trucks in the Food Network series, Great Food Truck Race, according to a recent Tweet from vegan chef and cookbook author Isa Chandra Moskowitz.
Hosted by Tyler Florence, the show features several food trucks racing across America to sell the most food for a grand prize of $50,000.
Moskowitz Tweeted that she’ll be reporting on each of Seabird’s locations as it visits each city, converting one foodie at a time.
“I’ll be tweeting @SeabirdsTruck’s location as they travel across the US in @FoodNetwork’s Great Food Truck Race. Win it vegans!”
Seabirds originates in Orange County, California, where it sources many of its ingredients from local producers, including Orange County Produce, LLC.
Seabirds features raw meals every Wednesday in addition to the completely animal-free food that is cooked, such as the BBQ Tofu Taco, the Seabird Burger and the Beer Battered Avocado Taco, a “fried avocado wedge topped with shredded cabbage, red onion and our creamy jalapeno sauce” that is said to be a fan favorite.
Yes, even Seabirds’ junk food is healthy–it’s Vitamin A rich sweet potato fries to go with that veggie burger!
For more information on Seabirds, visit its website.
For more information on The Great Food Truck Race, visit the Food Network.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out