His recent marriage to Katy Perry may make that goal a little harder to attain. So he’s revamped his development plan from “no sex” to “less sex, more gardening.”
Hey, that could be the national gardening associations’ new slogan.
“I can’t believe I used to have sex 20 times a week, especially now I’m married,” Brand said. “But now I’m a bloody good gardener.”
Guess Brand has discovered there is more than one good use for a ho(e)….whoa, okay, back to the gardening discussion.
If you’re starting a garden for the first time, congratulations. You’ll get the reward of learning how food is created, knowing where your food comes from and may even save costs in the long run by not spending as much on produce at the grocery store.
The Salisbury Post has written an article containing tips for gardening beginners and explaining common mistakes made.
For example, it’s important to test for fertility. No, not the kind of fertility test to determine why numerous romps in the garden haven’t led to offspring, but an examination of the soil to ensure it’s healthy. There are kits available for purchase that explain what conditions to test under and where to send the samples for accurate results.
Don’t forget the importance of light. Darkness may be sexy in the bedroom, but vegetables need 8 hours of sun each day for optimum growth.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting In “Shape” — Vegan Better In The Stomach
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out