Jonathan Mann is known for writing a different song each day, making anywhere from $100-$500 for the projects he does for other people, including one for Steve Jobs to explain what to do if you don’t like your iphone dropping calls.
Mann, a vegan, has penned song #810 titled, “Vegan Myths Debunked,” where he sings a duet with Ivory King discussing where to get protein, calcium and answers all the questions omnivores asks like, “Then, why I do I have these teeth,” referring to the assumption human mouths are best designed to tear meat apart.
Funny, folky and very catchy.
Mann once said he’d never write about eating meat even if he was paid to do so.
“I wouldn’t write something that was overtly, blatantly, mean… I’m a vegan, so I also wouldn’t write a song about meat or meat consumption.”
Hear more of Mann at Songatron.
Everybody watch and sing along now.
Where do you get your protein, where do you get your protein, only meat has protein, so where do you get your protein?
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet