After hearing the lyrics to “Ice, Ice Baby,” some may question Vanilla Ice‘s ability to rap. But after he accomplished the feat of making a vegetarian dish in 45 seconds at EatTheChef.com, no one doubts his ability to wrap.
Get the word out to your mother and all your vegetarian peeps ’cause Ice is back with a brand new invention–Vegetarian Square (ish) Wraps.
The UK-based company Warburtons has a site called EatTheChef.com, featuring recipes with its square tortilla wraps that are Vegetarian Society Approved.
Ice’s method is simple. Use the following ingredients:
- Square(ish) Wrap
- Cherry Tomatoes
Spread pesto of your choice on the wrap. The place the mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil on top. Roll it and eat!
It would be shame to miss Ice’s video demonstration featuring his slick lyrics and tortilla rolling skills, so visit EatTheChef to watch.
Ice turned vegetarian because he wanted a natural way to lower his cholesterol. By doing so, he brought his cholesterol down from 300 to 133 without drugs.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous