You should always look behind you, because you never know who’s following you. Like, it may be some really cool documentary that takes three meat and cheese loving people and turns them vegan for six weeks.
Vegucated recently followed us on Twitter, (which you may do here), so we decided to check out their film, which is set to release in 2011.
The candidates, a college student living a home, a bachelor who’s got take-out on speed dial and a single mother all go through medical testing to see where they stand healthwise, take trips to the grocery store to examine that island only vegs can find in the dark, watch films on what happens in factory farms and even visit slaughter sites as part of their journey.
One person claims she will never be able to eat meat again after watching an animal slaughter clip. Does she follow through? Watch the Vegucated trailer, follow these guys on Twitter and check out the film’s website.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro