Fresh isn’t how you describe Rachael Leigh Cook‘s preference for some Thanksgiving sides. Proof that vegetarians aren’t always stuffy foodies who refuse anything not made from scratch, Cook shared how she likes her berries.
“I’m a vegetarian. I’m all about stuffing and only canned cranberry sauce. If you can’t see a serial number stamped onto it, I don’t want it.”
Hey, there are worst foods you can eat from a can, like Barb-B-Q sandwiches. Eww! Plus, now’s a great time to mention some canned foods are actually better than fresh because the nutrients are more readily absorbed by the body.
Our pick for Cranberry Sauce is Organic Grown Right, available in either jellied or whole berry. Certified Organic. Not to mention Kosher. And check out their other products from the tin like butternut squash and pumpkin pie filling.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)