Fresh isn’t how you describe Rachael Leigh Cook‘s preference for some Thanksgiving sides. Proof that vegetarians aren’t always stuffy foodies who refuse anything not made from scratch, Cook shared how she likes her berries.
“I’m a vegetarian. I’m all about stuffing and only canned cranberry sauce. If you can’t see a serial number stamped onto it, I don’t want it.”
Hey, there are worst foods you can eat from a can, like Barb-B-Q sandwiches. Eww! Plus, now’s a great time to mention some canned foods are actually better than fresh because the nutrients are more readily absorbed by the body.
Our pick for Cranberry Sauce is Organic Grown Right, available in either jellied or whole berry. Certified Organic. Not to mention Kosher. And check out their other products from the tin like butternut squash and pumpkin pie filling.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib