Fresh isn’t how you describe Rachael Leigh Cook‘s preference for some Thanksgiving sides. Proof that vegetarians aren’t always stuffy foodies who refuse anything not made from scratch, Cook shared how she likes her berries.
“I’m a vegetarian. I’m all about stuffing and only canned cranberry sauce. If you can’t see a serial number stamped onto it, I don’t want it.”
Hey, there are worst foods you can eat from a can, like Barb-B-Q sandwiches. Eww! Plus, now’s a great time to mention some canned foods are actually better than fresh because the nutrients are more readily absorbed by the body.
Our pick for Cranberry Sauce is Organic Grown Right, available in either jellied or whole berry. Certified Organic. Not to mention Kosher. And check out their other products from the tin like butternut squash and pumpkin pie filling.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes