Fresh isn’t how you describe Rachael Leigh Cook‘s preference for some Thanksgiving sides. Proof that vegetarians aren’t always stuffy foodies who refuse anything not made from scratch, Cook shared how she likes her berries.
“I’m a vegetarian. I’m all about stuffing and only canned cranberry sauce. If you can’t see a serial number stamped onto it, I don’t want it.”
Hey, there are worst foods you can eat from a can, like Barb-B-Q sandwiches. Eww! Plus, now’s a great time to mention some canned foods are actually better than fresh because the nutrients are more readily absorbed by the body.
Our pick for Cranberry Sauce is Organic Grown Right, available in either jellied or whole berry. Certified Organic. Not to mention Kosher. And check out their other products from the tin like butternut squash and pumpkin pie filling.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)