Justin Bieber may not wear nail polish, but that doesn’t stop him from cashing in on the millions of adolescent girls who’ll be painting their fingers shades of lavender, grape, silver, dark blue, bright red and glitter come this Holiday season.
The teen pop heartthrob is unveiling a line of nail polishes from Nicole by OPI, called the “One Less Lonely Girl” collection, that will be available exclusively at Walmart in December 2010, later debuting in Target and Sears by February, 2011.
OPI is a cruelty-free company that removed both DBP (dibutyl phthalate) and Toluene from all of its nail lacquers, nail treatments and nail hardeners. Both are common ingredients in nail products that have been suggested as possible reproductive and developmental toxins.
The One Less Lonely Girl collection, inspired by Bieber’s hit songs will feature the following products and colors: One Less Lonely Glitter (lavender), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (dark blue), OMB! (bright red), and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart-shaped glitter).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Jenna Dewan Tatum In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Phil Collen Says Def Leppard Album Coming Soon Thanks To Vegan Food