Don’t let the baby face fool you. Jesse Eisenberg would have thrown a few punches in the name of vegetarianism if some paranoid, unsocial suspecting vegetarian would’ve kept up his attitude about being asked questions about the meatless lifestyle.
The actor who plays Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network said he almost got into a fight with someone on the subway just because the guy said vegetariansim was a personal question.
“I got in a fight with somebody on the subway once because I asked if they were a vegetarian, and he said that was too personal, and I got angry,” Eisenberg told Popeater.
“I said, ‘That’s not personal.’ He said it is. I said I just became a vegetarian and I was wondering if he had any tips. And he said, ‘That’s not appropriate to ask somebody.’ I said you work in an animal shelter, I felt it would be. And then it took off.”
Ironically, neither Zuckerberg nor the director of The Social Network David Fincher use Facebook. But not everyone is a fan of the billion dollar website. Speaking of Facebook founders, some have questioned some earlier gossip received that Zuckerberg is a vegan. Any updates?
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)