Don’t let the baby face fool you. Jesse Eisenberg would have thrown a few punches in the name of vegetarianism if some paranoid, unsocial suspecting vegetarian would’ve kept up his attitude about being asked questions about the meatless lifestyle.
The actor who plays Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network said he almost got into a fight with someone on the subway just because the guy said vegetariansim was a personal question.
“I got in a fight with somebody on the subway once because I asked if they were a vegetarian, and he said that was too personal, and I got angry,” Eisenberg told Popeater.
“I said, ‘That’s not personal.’ He said it is. I said I just became a vegetarian and I was wondering if he had any tips. And he said, ‘That’s not appropriate to ask somebody.’ I said you work in an animal shelter, I felt it would be. And then it took off.”
Ironically, neither Zuckerberg nor the director of The Social Network David Fincher use Facebook. But not everyone is a fan of the billion dollar website. Speaking of Facebook founders, some have questioned some earlier gossip received that Zuckerberg is a vegan. Any updates?
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Ben And Jerry’s Launch Vegan Ice Cream