Times of the Internet is reporting that a recent edition of In Touch claims Jessica Simpson is getting into vegan eating and cooking because her boyfriend, New Orleans Saints’ Tight End Eric Johnson, is vegan.
“Eric is a vegan, so there’s a lot of foods he won’t eat,” a source said.
Simpson has gone so far as to hire a chef to teach her some vegan food secrets so she can prepare them for Eric.
“She barely knew where the kitchen was before. But she is motivated now, because she knows it makes Eric happy,” the source added.
If this gossip is valid, this news is good to hear about Jessica, but even 10 times better to hear a professional NFL player is living on an entirely plant-based diet. One strike against the stereotype that vegetarian men are weak, wimpy and non-athletic. And one step closer to getting another naked man to pose in PETA’s provocative ads so the veggie ladies can have their share of meatless eye candy.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out