Times of the Internet is reporting that a recent edition of In Touch claims Jessica Simpson is getting into vegan eating and cooking because her boyfriend, New Orleans Saints’ Tight End Eric Johnson, is vegan.
“Eric is a vegan, so there’s a lot of foods he won’t eat,” a source said.
Simpson has gone so far as to hire a chef to teach her some vegan food secrets so she can prepare them for Eric.
“She barely knew where the kitchen was before. But she is motivated now, because she knows it makes Eric happy,” the source added.
If this gossip is valid, this news is good to hear about Jessica, but even 10 times better to hear a professional NFL player is living on an entirely plant-based diet. One strike against the stereotype that vegetarian men are weak, wimpy and non-athletic. And one step closer to getting another naked man to pose in PETA’s provocative ads so the veggie ladies can have their share of meatless eye candy.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- “Cupcake Wars” To Feature Vegan Friendly “The Cakabakery”