Myq Kaplan, the lone vegan on “Last Comic Standing” was the first to be told he was finish during finals night.
Kaplan has made a few vegan jokes here and there during his routines and it probably helped him win points from non vegetarians as he often used the matter to make fun of himself.
His response after learning he wasn’t the winner was thanking fans and telling them, “You should have gotten more phones [for voting].”
Here’s Myq doing a routine where he jokes about ordering food and being a vegetarian. If a duckling is a small duck, you want to steer clear of the “dumplings.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)