“The last seven weeks, this will be the shocker,” Mickelson said, “I’ve actually been a vegetarian believe it or not.”
“I know this is crazy, but I know, I know. No, this wasn’t recommended by a doctor, I read a book and just thought maybe it will help. And if it helps my situation, I’m all for it.”
This may be such a big shocker because Mickelson owns the rights to Five Guys Burgers restaurants in Orange County, California.
He was quoted fawning over the franchise, saying he went there almost every day of the week.
“I can’t stop going there. This will be my sixth day in a row. I grew up (in California) on In-n-Out. I thought that was the best burger until I had Five Guys. That is hands down the best burger I’ve ever had.”
Six days in a row of burgers? If a little joint pain prevents him from grabbing another one, his arteries will thank the hand that no longer feeds them.
Psoriatic Arthritis is a form of arthritis that is associated with psoriasis of the skin and involves joint pain, stiffness and swelling.
So does this mean the golfer won’t be able to utilize his own business? Maybe not. And maybe Orange County residents will be able to order the Meatless Mickelson in the future.
“We’re working on a veggie burger,” he said.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous