If you can remember, the episode portrayed Watson and the Sea Shepherd crew in a less than positive light (is anyone portrayed positively on South Park?) and Parker says that although he and Stone are against whaling, they’re not cheering on Watson’s attempts.
“They come up with some big plan and then somehow they f*ck it up,” Parker says. Listen to how Parker explains, in his opinion, how.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”