The t-shirt is designed by the same artist who created the iconic Obama “Hope” posters, featuring similar shading for the subject. A combined partnership of OBEY Clothing and Adopt-A-Pet, the t-shirts are available online.
Underwood practices what she preaches, as she not only recently donated $10,000 to an animal shelter in Manhattan, New York, she also owns a rescue dog named Ace.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats