The t-shirt is designed by the same artist who created the iconic Obama “Hope” posters, featuring similar shading for the subject. A combined partnership of OBEY Clothing and Adopt-A-Pet, the t-shirts are available online.
Underwood practices what she preaches, as she not only recently donated $10,000 to an animal shelter in Manhattan, New York, she also owns a rescue dog named Ace.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt
- Meatless Monday Recipe– Juliana Hatfield Dinner Thing