The t-shirt is designed by the same artist who created the iconic Obama “Hope” posters, featuring similar shading for the subject. A combined partnership of OBEY Clothing and Adopt-A-Pet, the t-shirts are available online.
Underwood practices what she preaches, as she not only recently donated $10,000 to an animal shelter in Manhattan, New York, she also owns a rescue dog named Ace.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad