The t-shirt is designed by the same artist who created the iconic Obama “Hope” posters, featuring similar shading for the subject. A combined partnership of OBEY Clothing and Adopt-A-Pet, the t-shirts are available online.
Underwood practices what she preaches, as she not only recently donated $10,000 to an animal shelter in Manhattan, New York, she also owns a rescue dog named Ace.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Jackson Galaxy From “My Cat From Hell” Marries At Animal Sanctuary
- Tim Howard Scores Goal For Animals In PETA “Ink Not Mink” Ad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Big Bang For Canadian Seals (Video)