NFL player Tony Gonzalez showed up to the set of Good Day Atlanta to discuss why he changed his diet to one that is mostly plant based and created his protein powder, All-Pro-Science.
Gonzalez demonstrated one of his favorite morning shakes using the vegan version of his protein powder, made of pea, hemp and brown rice protein.
Banana and acai juice are just two of the ingredients to this deliciously looking shake that sounds perfect for anyone from a vegan triathlete to a vegan stay at home warrior mom to start the day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win