NFL player Tony Gonzalez showed up to the set of Good Day Atlanta to discuss why he changed his diet to one that is mostly plant based and created his protein powder, All-Pro-Science.
Gonzalez demonstrated one of his favorite morning shakes using the vegan version of his protein powder, made of pea, hemp and brown rice protein.
Banana and acai juice are just two of the ingredients to this deliciously looking shake that sounds perfect for anyone from a vegan triathlete to a vegan stay at home warrior mom to start the day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore