NFL player Tony Gonzalez showed up to the set of Good Day Atlanta to discuss why he changed his diet to one that is mostly plant based and created his protein powder, All-Pro-Science.
Gonzalez demonstrated one of his favorite morning shakes using the vegan version of his protein powder, made of pea, hemp and brown rice protein.
Banana and acai juice are just two of the ingredients to this deliciously looking shake that sounds perfect for anyone from a vegan triathlete to a vegan stay at home warrior mom to start the day.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces