The twins, Shane and Sia, are U.S. spokespersons for the film which is set for international release and DVD distribution worldwide in August.
The poster plays on the Got Milk? campaigns with a vegan twist.
According to Go Veg, although a cow’s natural lifespan is about 25 years old, a dairy cow is usually sent to slaughter after 5 years once she can no longer produce milk.
Male cows get less life, as they are taken away from their mothers immediately and fed a diet low in nutrients that will result in the light flesh color found in veal.
Is this why Shane and Sia feel milk is murder?
The former Playboy magazine cover girls have a history of activism for animal rights, including a facebook page against the Canadian Seal Hunt.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills