The pin up sisters Shane and Sia have decided to boycott some parts of Canada over the issue.
Sia believes most Canadians are ashamed of the hunt and the sisters have expanded their activism by posting a Facebook page called Save a Seal, Join Club Barbie.
This year’s quota for the hunt is 388,200 — an increase of 50,000 from last year, according to the Edmonton Sun.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program