Mickey Rourke attended the premiere of Iron Man 2 this week wearing a three piece brown suit with exotic animal skin looking lapels.
Rest assured, the actor who now seems naked without his dear deceased dog Loki, who was always at his side, says the panels aren’t from real animals.
“(It’s) some kind of crocodile or something,” Rourke said, according to USA Today. “It’s not real, though. I don’t want to hear from the animal activists. I didn’t make it. A guy named David August made it. Sylvester Stallone turned me on to the guy. He’s really a rock and roll dude.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th
- Rob Schneider Insults Animal And Not The Host With Ex Vegetarian Diet
- Claudia Lee “Heart Of Dixie” Star Wears Eco-Friendly Dalia MacPhee (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Ed Begley Jr. Wants Meat-Free For Earth, Animals And Self