Play Dead is a new zombie comedy that combines the football fanaticism of Friday Night Lights with the horror of Night of the Living Dead.
A high school football team is murdered by a rival team in a football obsessed town.
A witch brings them back to life to take the championship and save their own souls, complete with gory play by plays.
In this clip, director Doug Sakmann makes a horse corpse from meat bought from a supermarket.
Completely disgusting and uncalled for, especially considering how easy it is to make fake flesh props for the screen like those used in Suck.
Feel sorry for actress Kate Boyer, who’s standing around the mess and is reportedly a vegan.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Vegan Temptress Of Louisville Wins Food Network “Cutthroat Kitchen”
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”