Play Dead is a new zombie comedy that combines the football fanaticism of Friday Night Lights with the horror of Night of the Living Dead.
A high school football team is murdered by a rival team in a football obsessed town.
A witch brings them back to life to take the championship and save their own souls, complete with gory play by plays.
In this clip, director Doug Sakmann makes a horse corpse from meat bought from a supermarket.
Completely disgusting and uncalled for, especially considering how easy it is to make fake flesh props for the screen like those used in Suck.
Feel sorry for actress Kate Boyer, who’s standing around the mess and is reportedly a vegan.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Bill Clinton Misses Presidency More Than Cheese On “Jimmy Kimmel” (Video)
- Taylor Swift Takes Cat Meredith For Stroll In New York (Video)
- Mark Malkoff Gets Ripped On Vegan Diet On “Good Morning America” (Video)
- Vivienne Westwood In Veggie Shower PSA For World Water Day (Video)