Play Dead is a new zombie comedy that combines the football fanaticism of Friday Night Lights with the horror of Night of the Living Dead.
A high school football team is murdered by a rival team in a football obsessed town.
A witch brings them back to life to take the championship and save their own souls, complete with gory play by plays.
In this clip, director Doug Sakmann makes a horse corpse from meat bought from a supermarket.
Completely disgusting and uncalled for, especially considering how easy it is to make fake flesh props for the screen like those used in Suck.
Feel sorry for actress Kate Boyer, who’s standing around the mess and is reportedly a vegan.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- ABC Reveals Plans For “Vegan-ish” Series About Vegan Family Life
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)