Play Dead is a new zombie comedy that combines the football fanaticism of Friday Night Lights with the horror of Night of the Living Dead.
A high school football team is murdered by a rival team in a football obsessed town.
A witch brings them back to life to take the championship and save their own souls, complete with gory play by plays.
In this clip, director Doug Sakmann makes a horse corpse from meat bought from a supermarket.
Completely disgusting and uncalled for, especially considering how easy it is to make fake flesh props for the screen like those used in Suck.
Feel sorry for actress Kate Boyer, who’s standing around the mess and is reportedly a vegan.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Lisa Rinna Ate Vegan Like Mary Lou Henner During “Celebrity Apprentice” (Video)
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Jane Velez-Mitchell “Pet Of The Day” On “HLN”
- “Cupcake Wars” To Feature Vegan Friendly “The Cakabakery”