X17 Online claims they caught Anne Hathaway going through the In-N Out Drive through.
Hathaway has been reportedly trying to stick to a mostly vegan diet.
In the picture on the site, it looks like Hathaway’s friend is the only one caught carrying the burger bag.
More importantly though, when is In-N-Out going to get with it and offer veggie burger selections on the menus like other traditional fast food burger joints who have learned to do the same (aka. Burger King).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib