Kelly Ripa gets no points for eating even smaller portions of meat for dinner, but her snack choice throughout the day is one to look at.
US Magazine hints that Ripa ditches the beef jerky and opts for almonds instead.
When you consider the benefits of nuts like almonds, you’d have to be nuts not to incorporate them in your diet.
The Mayo Clinic says nuts offer good for your cholesterol unsaturated fat, omega 3 fatty acids that you’d normally have to be a pescatarian to get, fiber and vitamin E.
And according to the Food and Drug Administration, a serving of nuts a day (1.5 ounces, or 42.5 grams) may help prevent heart disease when you follow an otherwise healthy diet.
Grab your favorite mix of almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachio nuts or walnuts today.
They’ll give you the energy you need to complete Ripa’s routine for getting your own arms of steel.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)