Kelly Ripa gets no points for eating even smaller portions of meat for dinner, but her snack choice throughout the day is one to look at.
US Magazine hints that Ripa ditches the beef jerky and opts for almonds instead.
When you consider the benefits of nuts like almonds, you’d have to be nuts not to incorporate them in your diet.
The Mayo Clinic says nuts offer good for your cholesterol unsaturated fat, omega 3 fatty acids that you’d normally have to be a pescatarian to get, fiber and vitamin E.
And according to the Food and Drug Administration, a serving of nuts a day (1.5 ounces, or 42.5 grams) may help prevent heart disease when you follow an otherwise healthy diet.
Grab your favorite mix of almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachio nuts or walnuts today.
They’ll give you the energy you need to complete Ripa’s routine for getting your own arms of steel.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World