Wow O Wow!
Forest Whittaker has lost weight and is looking younger and better than ever!
Whittaker had to put on 70 pounds for the role in which he won an Oscar for in 2007 in The Last King of Scotland.
He cites his vegetarian diet as a good way to not only lose weight, but to ward off diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
He also got serious about exercising, adding hiking and marital arts to his regime.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ron Jeremy Not Into Animal Sex At University Research Facilities
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- PETA Unveils 2013 Limited Edition Celebrity U.S. Postal Stamp Collection
- Alicia Silverstone “The Kind Mama” Trailer (Video)
- James Franco And Cat Calendar On “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (Video)