Wow O Wow!
Forest Whittaker has lost weight and is looking younger and better than ever!
Whittaker had to put on 70 pounds for the role in which he won an Oscar for in 2007 in The Last King of Scotland.
He cites his vegetarian diet as a good way to not only lose weight, but to ward off diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
He also got serious about exercising, adding hiking and marital arts to his regime.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stella McCartney Honored By Jerry Seinfeld At Corporate Gala
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Anthony Anderson Of “Black-ish” Goes “Vegan-ish”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Michael Symon Corn Pudding With Collards And Mushrooms