Wow O Wow!
Forest Whittaker has lost weight and is looking younger and better than ever!
Whittaker had to put on 70 pounds for the role in which he won an Oscar for in 2007 in The Last King of Scotland.
He cites his vegetarian diet as a good way to not only lose weight, but to ward off diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
He also got serious about exercising, adding hiking and marital arts to his regime.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Al Sharpton Will Be Chris Christie’s Vegan Maintenance Man
- Rob Schneider Insults Animal And Not The Host With Ex Vegetarian Diet
- Jillian Michaels 80/20 Diet Rule To “U.S. News” Sounds Flexitarian
- Alice Waters Michael Pollan Offer “Real Simple” Rules For Dieting