Wow O Wow!
Forest Whittaker has lost weight and is looking younger and better than ever!
Whittaker had to put on 70 pounds for the role in which he won an Oscar for in 2007 in The Last King of Scotland.
He cites his vegetarian diet as a good way to not only lose weight, but to ward off diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
He also got serious about exercising, adding hiking and marital arts to his regime.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Samuel L. Jackson Credits New Vegan Diet For Slimness
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Jared Leto Posts Vegan Pancake Demo On Instagram (Video)