Wow O Wow!
Forest Whittaker has lost weight and is looking younger and better than ever!
Whittaker had to put on 70 pounds for the role in which he won an Oscar for in 2007 in The Last King of Scotland.
He cites his vegetarian diet as a good way to not only lose weight, but to ward off diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
He also got serious about exercising, adding hiking and marital arts to his regime.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”