Another Twilight star has offered to pose in a PETA ad.
Kellan Lutz stars in this PSA urging his Twihard fans and everyone else to adopt a cat or dog instead of buying one at a pet store.
Lutz personally experienced the joy of bringing a shelter animal into his life when he adopted his dog, Nola.
“She wanted a home, and I think she felt that I was the right owner for her. And from that day on, I just loved her.”
The Twilight cast is doing a great job publicly promoting animal welfare issues.
Would love to see the vegetarian Cullens get together and do a “We’d Rather Eat Humans Than Wear Fur,” ad.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Stella McCartney Honored By Jerry Seinfeld At Corporate Gala
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)