Another Twilight star has offered to pose in a PETA ad.
Kellan Lutz stars in this PSA urging his Twihard fans and everyone else to adopt a cat or dog instead of buying one at a pet store.
Lutz personally experienced the joy of bringing a shelter animal into his life when he adopted his dog, Nola.
“She wanted a home, and I think she felt that I was the right owner for her. And from that day on, I just loved her.”
The Twilight cast is doing a great job publicly promoting animal welfare issues.
Would love to see the vegetarian Cullens get together and do a “We’d Rather Eat Humans Than Wear Fur,” ad.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib
- Anthony Anderson Of “Black-ish” Goes “Vegan-ish”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Michael Symon Corn Pudding With Collards And Mushrooms