Another Twilight star has offered to pose in a PETA ad.
Kellan Lutz stars in this PSA urging his Twihard fans and everyone else to adopt a cat or dog instead of buying one at a pet store.
Lutz personally experienced the joy of bringing a shelter animal into his life when he adopted his dog, Nola.
“She wanted a home, and I think she felt that I was the right owner for her. And from that day on, I just loved her.”
The Twilight cast is doing a great job publicly promoting animal welfare issues.
Would love to see the vegetarian Cullens get together and do a “We’d Rather Eat Humans Than Wear Fur,” ad.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)