Glee star Lea Michele has revealed the secret to why she is able to keep up with playing her annoyingly bubbly character Rachel Berry.
“I’m a vegan,” Lea told Ok! magazine. “It makes me feel really good and bright.”
“You need a lot of energy to play spunky Rachel Berry, so I’ve tried a lot of different things — and so far, this is working.”
The vegan diet must be working for her because Lea’s looking fabulous these days.
Makes you wonder why she didn’t get naked for that PETA ad she did awhile back.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats