Glee star Lea Michele has revealed the secret to why she is able to keep up with playing her annoyingly bubbly character Rachel Berry.
“I’m a vegan,” Lea told Ok! magazine. “It makes me feel really good and bright.”
“You need a lot of energy to play spunky Rachel Berry, so I’ve tried a lot of different things — and so far, this is working.”
The vegan diet must be working for her because Lea’s looking fabulous these days.
Makes you wonder why she didn’t get naked for that PETA ad she did awhile back.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Jaimie King Creates Vegan-Friendly Makeup Alchemy From ColourPop