Glee star Lea Michele has revealed the secret to why she is able to keep up with playing her annoyingly bubbly character Rachel Berry.
“I’m a vegan,” Lea told Ok! magazine. “It makes me feel really good and bright.”
“You need a lot of energy to play spunky Rachel Berry, so I’ve tried a lot of different things — and so far, this is working.”
The vegan diet must be working for her because Lea’s looking fabulous these days.
Makes you wonder why she didn’t get naked for that PETA ad she did awhile back.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)