Glee star Lea Michele has revealed the secret to why she is able to keep up with playing her annoyingly bubbly character Rachel Berry.
“I’m a vegan,” Lea told Ok! magazine. “It makes me feel really good and bright.”
“You need a lot of energy to play spunky Rachel Berry, so I’ve tried a lot of different things — and so far, this is working.”
The vegan diet must be working for her because Lea’s looking fabulous these days.
Makes you wonder why she didn’t get naked for that PETA ad she did awhile back.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet