Ladies, you know by now that the PETA naked people ads don’t appeal to you nearly as much to men.
But progress is in the works.
“I love animals, and I wouldn’t want to see anything cruel … happen to any animals just for a fashion,” Stoudemire said.
Which is why he’s asking you to get inked instead of buying mink, fox, rabbit and any other animal for a coat.
Sigh…soon women will ask Amar’e for favors as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Tim Howard Scores Goal For Animals In PETA “Ink Not Mink” Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Amar’e Stoudemire Offers Vegetarian Chili In “Cooking With Amar’e”
- Tia Blanco Rides The Vegan Wave For PETA 2