A new iPhone skin is giving us more chills than any creepy crawly critter in the wild could.
The Python Skin iPhone is the latest accessory that appears to have rendered some snake useless so users can hop on the Internet or take some picture they’ll later regret posting on Facebook with the feeling they’re doing so in the Amazon.
Now for the best question: Snake real or Snake fake?
At $3,900 it most likely is real, which is sad, considering the methods used to obtain snakeskin including skinning them alive.
What’s next from Apple?
The fur iPhone with veal search app?
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2