A new iPhone skin is giving us more chills than any creepy crawly critter in the wild could.
The Python Skin iPhone is the latest accessory that appears to have rendered some snake useless so users can hop on the Internet or take some picture they’ll later regret posting on Facebook with the feeling they’re doing so in the Amazon.
Now for the best question: Snake real or Snake fake?
At $3,900 it most likely is real, which is sad, considering the methods used to obtain snakeskin including skinning them alive.
What’s next from Apple?
The fur iPhone with veal search app?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction