A new iPhone skin is giving us more chills than any creepy crawly critter in the wild could.
The Python Skin iPhone is the latest accessory that appears to have rendered some snake useless so users can hop on the Internet or take some picture they’ll later regret posting on Facebook with the feeling they’re doing so in the Amazon.
Now for the best question: Snake real or Snake fake?
At $3,900 it most likely is real, which is sad, considering the methods used to obtain snakeskin including skinning them alive.
What’s next from Apple?
The fur iPhone with veal search app?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Jackson Galaxy From “My Cat From Hell” Marries At Animal Sanctuary
- Tim Howard Scores Goal For Animals In PETA “Ink Not Mink” Ad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Big Bang For Canadian Seals (Video)