A new iPhone skin is giving us more chills than any creepy crawly critter in the wild could.
The Python Skin iPhone is the latest accessory that appears to have rendered some snake useless so users can hop on the Internet or take some picture they’ll later regret posting on Facebook with the feeling they’re doing so in the Amazon.
Now for the best question: Snake real or Snake fake?
At $3,900 it most likely is real, which is sad, considering the methods used to obtain snakeskin including skinning them alive.
What’s next from Apple?
The fur iPhone with veal search app?
Possibly Related Posts:
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”