In fact, sometimes The Food Network Iron Chef star and her family even, gasp, joins them!
My wife is a vegetarian, so I have to ask: Do you find it annoying to cook for vegetarians or do you approach it as an invigorating challenge?
CC: I find it a fun challenge. In the Cora family, there are nights when we go all veggie, it is cleansing. So, I appreciate where vegetarians are coming from.
Cat’s no stranger to vegetarian cooking.
If you remember, Cat joined forces with Morningstar Farms to teach families to prepare delicious, quick, and healthier meals into the diets.
She said of the partnership:
“Morningstar Farms and I have come up with some easy ways to make eating well more manageable for the home cook. I want families to understand that good food doesn’t require hours in the kitchen.”
Cat also catered the vegan dinner served during Nigel Barker‘s screening of A Sealed Fate.
So cool that Cat practices what she preaches!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”