In fact, sometimes The Food Network Iron Chef star and her family even, gasp, joins them!
My wife is a vegetarian, so I have to ask: Do you find it annoying to cook for vegetarians or do you approach it as an invigorating challenge?
CC: I find it a fun challenge. In the Cora family, there are nights when we go all veggie, it is cleansing. So, I appreciate where vegetarians are coming from.
Cat’s no stranger to vegetarian cooking.
If you remember, Cat joined forces with Morningstar Farms to teach families to prepare delicious, quick, and healthier meals into the diets.
She said of the partnership:
“Morningstar Farms and I have come up with some easy ways to make eating well more manageable for the home cook. I want families to understand that good food doesn’t require hours in the kitchen.”
Cat also catered the vegan dinner served during Nigel Barker‘s screening of A Sealed Fate.
So cool that Cat practices what she preaches!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes