“I go all organic vegetarian, lot of fruits and water! I workout daily, the usual “star” stuff:) I get plenty of sleep, I think that helps, too. And I never go outside without my parasol to lessen the sun rays to the skin. Yes, my friends make fun of me but I know it works, and what works on camera works for me:).”
Mallika is rumored to be teaming up with fellow vegetarian Russell Simmons, taking hip-hop dance lessons in preparation for a new film about American politics.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)