While attending the Stop Puppy Mills Event for the Humane Society of the United States sponsored by NSF and GQ magazine, Ginnifer Goodwin chose to pair her leopard print dress with a pair of Stella McCartney pumps!
“There are wonderful fashions, there’s amazing ways to incorporate it into your life,” Ginnifer said of her cruelty-free fashion choice.
Do you have a favorite cruelty-free piece of fashion you’d love to flaunt on the red carpet?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters
- Meatless Mouthful– Alicia Silverstone On Being A “Kind Mama”
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt