While attending the Stop Puppy Mills Event for the Humane Society of the United States sponsored by NSF and GQ magazine, Ginnifer Goodwin chose to pair her leopard print dress with a pair of Stella McCartney pumps!
“There are wonderful fashions, there’s amazing ways to incorporate it into your life,” Ginnifer said of her cruelty-free fashion choice.
Do you have a favorite cruelty-free piece of fashion you’d love to flaunt on the red carpet?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jaimie King Creates Vegan-Friendly Makeup Alchemy From ColourPop
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle