While attending the Stop Puppy Mills Event for the Humane Society of the United States sponsored by NSF and GQ magazine, Ginnifer Goodwin chose to pair her leopard print dress with a pair of Stella McCartney pumps!
“There are wonderful fashions, there’s amazing ways to incorporate it into your life,” Ginnifer said of her cruelty-free fashion choice.
Do you have a favorite cruelty-free piece of fashion you’d love to flaunt on the red carpet?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- Kaitlin Doubleday Wants “Empire” Of Animals One Day
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)