While attending the Stop Puppy Mills Event for the Humane Society of the United States sponsored by NSF and GQ magazine, Ginnifer Goodwin chose to pair her leopard print dress with a pair of Stella McCartney pumps!
“There are wonderful fashions, there’s amazing ways to incorporate it into your life,” Ginnifer said of her cruelty-free fashion choice.
Do you have a favorite cruelty-free piece of fashion you’d love to flaunt on the red carpet?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous