While attending the Stop Puppy Mills Event for the Humane Society of the United States sponsored by NSF and GQ magazine, Ginnifer Goodwin chose to pair her leopard print dress with a pair of Stella McCartney pumps!
“There are wonderful fashions, there’s amazing ways to incorporate it into your life,” Ginnifer said of her cruelty-free fashion choice.
Do you have a favorite cruelty-free piece of fashion you’d love to flaunt on the red carpet?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Mouthful–Mayim Bialik Learns Lessons From The Cat