What exactly is Bibimbop?
The B-side version of Hanson‘s MMMbop?
Actually, it’s a Korean dish with Miso sauce, vegetables, rice, and tofu among other ingredients.
Laugh at Gwyneth as she tries to pronounce Bibimbop and grab the recipe after the jump
* 4 cups cooked short grain brown rice
* Spicy Miso Sauce (see recipe below)
* Burdock & Carrot Kinpira (see recipe above)
* about 4 cups of various cooked vegetables (we used: sautéed zucchini and beans sprouts with ginger and garlic blanched broccolini; blanched baby bok choy; and sautéed shitake mushrooms with sesame oil, ginger and garlic)
* 1 block firm tofu, drained, sliced and lightly fried (or prepare it anyway you like)
* 4 scallions, thinly sliced
* 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
* 1 large sheet nori seaweed, shredded
* 1 cup prepared kimchi (Korean pickled cabbage)
Distribute the rice amongst four bowls. Allow everyone to add whatever toppings they like and then bibimbop it—mix it all up.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet