Written by Vegetarian Star on July 24th, 2009 in Directors and Producers.
Sources that attended an advanced screening of director Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2 said the horror flick contains two vegetarian protagonists.
The movie’s heroine, Laurie Strode (Scout Taylor-Compton) & her best friend Annie (Danielle Harris) are not only vegetarian, but animal activists.
Plus, there’s a scene where the two lecture Annie’s father (Brad Dourif) about eating meat.
Before you get too excited, you must know this is only a screening, and it’s possible scenes could be cut.
But hey, the likelihood of keeping Laurie and Annie veg seems not only possible, but practical, given the rising popularity of the veg movement.
Halloween 2 hits the theatres August 28.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Judd Apatow Went Vegetarian For One Year Thanks To James Cromwell
- Sam Simon Offers Sealers One Million For Government Buyout
- Brit Marling To “Glamour” On Vegan Dumpster Diving
- James Cameron Children Not Excited By His Vegetarian Choices
- Marilu Henner Vegan Dish Wins “Live With Kelly” Grilling Contest