Since Nat is a hard core vegan, the cheftestants will probably be given the challenge of whipping up something meatless, eggless, and dairyless for the actress.
Top Chef had a vegan experience last year, when the Food Fighters were invited during the Thanksgiving episode and requested the chefs cater for their crew of 60 people, some of which were vegetarian.
The vegan cornbread stole the show last year. Will another veg dish be a big hit?
Crossing our fingers none of the cheftestants “chicken” out like last year’s Carla and go with a meaty dish when they really wanted to make a vegetarian one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro