All you late night fast food junkies can breathe a sign of relief.
At least there’s one place to visit where you can get some decent vegetarian fare at odd hours in the morning.
A few months ago, we told you, at its own risk, Denny’s restaurant let stars like Good Charlotte twin brothers Benji and Joel Madden into their kitchen to whip up burritos so they could attach a celebrity name to it.
The Denny’s Rock Star Menu #3 is out and features the boys’ creation of a Boca burger burrito with shredded cheese, sliced mushrooms, fire-roasted peppers and onions and spicy mayo. Both are served with tortilla chips and ranch dressing.
This option is available starting next week, but we have some unanswered questions.
Originally, vegetarian and vegan options were suppose to be available. While it’s easy to leave the cheese and mayo off, not every Boca burger is vegan.
Did vegans get ripped off? The only way to find out is to give a holler at the restaurant next week!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad