Veg Brothers Benji and Joel Madden of Good Charlotte recently made vegetarian and vegan burritos at Denny’s in Los Angeles!
Yes, Canadians may have their KFC vegan faux chicken sandwich, but now folks in the U.S. have another veg option in a traditionally fast food restaurant.
Since Benji and Joel are both known and outspoken vegetarians as well as known rockstars, who better to choose to be the poster boys of veg Denny’s?
The Rock Star Menus were created when Denny’s allowed musicians like Katy Perry, Taking Back Sunday, Boys Like Girls, and Hoobastank into the kitchen (dangerous, we know) to cook up what they like to chow down on after hours.
Benji and Joel’s creations will be featured on the third Rock Star Menu, which is launching this summer.
Men with guitars are sexy enough. Men with guitars who can cook are almost too much to handle.
You can view more pics of the Madden brothers in Denny’s Kitchen over at Denny’s blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Rick Warren Praises The Plant
- Willie Nelson Cancels SeaWorld Show (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Giada de Laurentiis Chia Seed Pudding
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas