Veg Brothers Benji and Joel Madden of Good Charlotte recently made vegetarian and vegan burritos at Denny’s in Los Angeles!
Yes, Canadians may have their KFC vegan faux chicken sandwich, but now folks in the U.S. have another veg option in a traditionally fast food restaurant.
Since Benji and Joel are both known and outspoken vegetarians as well as known rockstars, who better to choose to be the poster boys of veg Denny’s?
The Rock Star Menus were created when Denny’s allowed musicians like Katy Perry, Taking Back Sunday, Boys Like Girls, and Hoobastank into the kitchen (dangerous, we know) to cook up what they like to chow down on after hours.
Benji and Joel’s creations will be featured on the third Rock Star Menu, which is launching this summer.
Men with guitars are sexy enough. Men with guitars who can cook are almost too much to handle.
You can view more pics of the Madden brothers in Denny’s Kitchen over at Denny’s blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”