Written by Vegetarian Star on June 2nd, 2009 in Comedians.
Comedian and writer Mark Malkoff plans to stay on a plane and fly continuously for 30 days to break the Guinness Book of World Records and conquer his fear of flying.
His goal is not to leave the AirTran plane, so he’ll have to stock up on a month’s worth of meatless goodies, since he’s vegetarian, which ajc.com cited as being one of the potential challenges on his trip.
Malkoff is a writer for Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report. Is he the reason why Stephen Colbert has poked fun of vegetarians in the past? Yeah, probably.
His previous outrageous stunts include attempting to visit all 171 Starbucks stores in Manhattan in 24 hours.
Good thing Mark’s a vegetarian to offset all those emissions, because he sure is making a big carbon footprint with 30 days of flying.
Mark’s blog and videos of the event can be viewed at markonairtran.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stella McCartney Honored By Jerry Seinfeld At Corporate Gala
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mark Malkoff Gets Ripped On Vegan Diet On “Good Morning America” (Video)
- Steve-O Has Superbowl Party Planned Perfectly — Down To Vegan Candy