Heather Mills cooked up some tasty vegan recipes at the Brighton Foodie Festival this weekend. Heather recently joined Twitter because she said she wanted to share vegan recipes and “tell it exactly like it is,” and that’s exactly what she did when she spoke about veganism at the festival.
“They just think that it’s boring nut roasts and lots of hippy people who they think haven’t washed for months but they do, but that’s not what being vegan is about,” Heather said, according to the UK Daily Mail.
“It’s about being animal friendly, saving the environment and the planet. The biggest contributor of global warming is the consumption of meat and dairy, but of course they are not going to tell you that.”
Chef Heather (yes, we can officially call her that, now) gave audience members samples of leafy green and soy beefy stir fry, creamy sweetcorn chowder, and creamy nut korma with faux chicken.
The dishes were just a taste of what Heather plans to put on the menu at V-Bites, her new vegan restaurant in the UK.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option