If Oprah Winfrey had a Pinocchio nose, it would stretch taller than the height of her condo’s building.
Awhile back, Miss O. did a documentary on chicken factory farm abuse.
Maybe she gave all the chickens prizes like she does to her audience members and now they don’t mind being boiled. She has no problem making the abused chickens martyrs as she’s announced she’s giving every family in America a free 2-piece Kentucky Grilled Chicken Meal.
How could she? After all, it was her involvement with so many animal rights issues that won her the love of PETA and it’s Person of the Year title she enjoyed scooting Obama out of the spotlight to share.
Could it be that Oprah is just trying to do something to feed hungry, credit crunched America and has completely forgotten PETA’s ongoing beef with KFC due to its treatment of chickens?
Whatever her reasons, she could have done much better. Coupons for Subway would have at least given people the option of a much healthier and less cruel Veggie Max Patty or Veggie Delight Sandwich.
What other ways could O have treated America and chickens right?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service