The late ex Beatle and vegetarian George Harrison has finally received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Although The Beatles share a star, only Harrison and John Lennon of the group have their own.
After the ceremony, several friends and family including Harrison’s widow and son, Olivia and Dhani, Ed Begley Jr., Paul McCartney and girlfriend Nancy Shevell, enjoyed a vegan meal in Capital Records’ Studio A.
Harrison was once quoted as saying, “The thing that repelled me about eating meat was the idea of killing animals. But the main issue is that it’s not healthy and not natural.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Frankie Francis Of Frankie And The Heartstrings National Vegetarian Week
- Billy Corgan Educates Pizza Shop On Dehorning Dairy Calves
- Snoop Dogg + Snoop Lion + Porky Pig + Vegetarian = Complicated
- Jared Leto Sleepover Giveaway To Promote “Love Lust Faith + Dreams”
- Morrissey Backs Investigations Of Vivisection Labs At London College