The late ex Beatle and vegetarian George Harrison has finally received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Although The Beatles share a star, only Harrison and John Lennon of the group have their own.
After the ceremony, several friends and family including Harrison’s widow and son, Olivia and Dhani, Ed Begley Jr., Paul McCartney and girlfriend Nancy Shevell, enjoyed a vegan meal in Capital Records’ Studio A.
Harrison was once quoted as saying, “The thing that repelled me about eating meat was the idea of killing animals. But the main issue is that it’s not healthy and not natural.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)