The self proclaimed “fish eating vegetarian” Jeremy Piven claims he had to withdraw from the production of a play, Speed-The-Plow, because he developed mercury poisoning.
However, it doesn’t appear as if he’s learned his lesson, as he’s still chowing down on Charlie Tuna and his little mermaid brothel.
He was recently spotted eating calamari salad and tuna tartare surrounded by the ladies, including Michael Phelps’ ex, Marina Katz, at the Mondrian Hotel’s Sunset Lounge.
“After recovering from mercury poisoning, a patient should be avoiding foods that are known to be contaminated with mercury, such as tuna, for at least three months,” Dr. Grace Keenan told OK!.
After recovering from mercury poisoning, you’d think a patient would be terrified to touch any tuna for more than three months. Sigh…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Samuel L. Jackson Credits New Vegan Diet For Slimness
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win