The self proclaimed “fish eating vegetarian” Jeremy Piven claims he had to withdraw from the production of a play, Speed-The-Plow, because he developed mercury poisoning.
However, it doesn’t appear as if he’s learned his lesson, as he’s still chowing down on Charlie Tuna and his little mermaid brothel.
He was recently spotted eating calamari salad and tuna tartare surrounded by the ladies, including Michael Phelps’ ex, Marina Katz, at the Mondrian Hotel’s Sunset Lounge.
“After recovering from mercury poisoning, a patient should be avoiding foods that are known to be contaminated with mercury, such as tuna, for at least three months,” Dr. Grace Keenan told OK!.
After recovering from mercury poisoning, you’d think a patient would be terrified to touch any tuna for more than three months. Sigh…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Mouthful–Gordan Ramsay Pays You NOT To Go Vegetarian
- Jared Leto Posts Vegan Pancake Demo On Instagram (Video)
- Minnie Driver A Vegetarian For Animals She Likes
- Jared Leto Celebrates Oscar Nomination With Vegan Pancakes