Some artists are so multi-talented they can write, direct, and even star in their own scripts. Talk about attention hogs.
Anyone who’s watched Twilight and knows what the author of the book series, Stephenie Meyer, looks like, remembers seeing her cameo in the coffee shop where Bella and her dad are having lunch.
Earlier reports had mentioned Stephenie was going to order a vegetarian platter during her appearance.
But as any fan knows, her scene was reduced to one shot sitting at the counter.
But Meyer isn’t what you’d call an attention hog, as she was reluctant to even do that scene.
“It was not my idea to do the cameo,” she said. “They talked me into it. They thought it would be, you know, cute for the fans because most of them would recognize me. I was thinking it was going to be more like a ‘Where’s Waldo?’ thing. Like I walk by for one second in a crowd and if they can find me, cool. That’s the one scene in the movie I would happily cut — the first five seconds, and the one that I had to watch like, I mean like this [covering her eyes], ‘Ah, is it over yet?’ It was really hard for me.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Franco And Cat Calendar On “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (Video)
- Christina Pirello Interview On “Wellness 1000″ Ebook Cookbook
- Laura Whitmore To Judge Winning Vegan Shoe Design
- “Free Birds” Reggie And Jake Join Farm Sanctuary Adopt A Turkey Mission
- Dilbert’s Scott Adams Latest Advice For Success Includes Good Nutrition