“Don’t let it overwhelm you or make it bigger than it is. Just pick a date, get organized (food shopping, etc.) and pledge to do thirty days meat-free. (Visit GoVeg.com for a free vegetarian starter kit.) And remember to take it one meal at a time. If you approach it like, “I can never eat meat again?” of course you’ll struggle. But if you just tell yourself, “Right now, for this meal, I’m going to eat something else,” you’ll make it through with flying colors.”
—author Rory Freedman, in an interview with Ecorazzi on how to get going towards vegetarianism.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Meatless Mouthful–Ariana Grande Says Leave Milk To The Cows
- Meatless Mouthful–Gordan Ramsay Pays You NOT To Go Vegetarian
- Meatless Mouthful–Ashley Argota Goes Vegetarian
- Meatless Mouthful–Shania Twain Says Vegetarianism Is A Personal Thing