“Don’t let it overwhelm you or make it bigger than it is. Just pick a date, get organized (food shopping, etc.) and pledge to do thirty days meat-free. (Visit GoVeg.com for a free vegetarian starter kit.) And remember to take it one meal at a time. If you approach it like, “I can never eat meat again?” of course you’ll struggle. But if you just tell yourself, “Right now, for this meal, I’m going to eat something else,” you’ll make it through with flying colors.”
—author Rory Freedman, in an interview with Ecorazzi on how to get going towards vegetarianism.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Meatless Mouthful– Alicia Silverstone On Being A “Kind Mama”
- Meatless Mouthful–Michael Bolton Says Eat To Be Healthy And Happy
- Meatless Mouthful–Moby Says Look A Cow In The Eye
- Meatless Mouthful–Chelsea Clinton Says Dad Bill Most Famous Vegan