“Don’t let it overwhelm you or make it bigger than it is. Just pick a date, get organized (food shopping, etc.) and pledge to do thirty days meat-free. (Visit GoVeg.com for a free vegetarian starter kit.) And remember to take it one meal at a time. If you approach it like, “I can never eat meat again?” of course you’ll struggle. But if you just tell yourself, “Right now, for this meal, I’m going to eat something else,” you’ll make it through with flying colors.”
—author Rory Freedman, in an interview with Ecorazzi on how to get going towards vegetarianism.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Meryl Streep Urges NJ Gov. Christie To Ban Ivory
- Meatless Mouthful–Manchester United Phil Neville Goes Veg For The Wife
- Meatless Mouthful–Cloris Leachman Says Let The Caged Bird Sing (And Fly)
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet