“Don’t let it overwhelm you or make it bigger than it is. Just pick a date, get organized (food shopping, etc.) and pledge to do thirty days meat-free. (Visit GoVeg.com for a free vegetarian starter kit.) And remember to take it one meal at a time. If you approach it like, “I can never eat meat again?” of course you’ll struggle. But if you just tell yourself, “Right now, for this meal, I’m going to eat something else,” you’ll make it through with flying colors.”
—author Rory Freedman, in an interview with Ecorazzi on how to get going towards vegetarianism.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World