“Don’t let it overwhelm you or make it bigger than it is. Just pick a date, get organized (food shopping, etc.) and pledge to do thirty days meat-free. (Visit GoVeg.com for a free vegetarian starter kit.) And remember to take it one meal at a time. If you approach it like, “I can never eat meat again?” of course you’ll struggle. But if you just tell yourself, “Right now, for this meal, I’m going to eat something else,” you’ll make it through with flying colors.”
—author Rory Freedman, in an interview with Ecorazzi on how to get going towards vegetarianism.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Flo Rida Preaches Vegan Virtues To Arsenio Hall
- Meatless Mouthful–Mike Tyson Relaxes His Vegan Diet
- Christina Pirello Interview On “Wellness 1000″ Ebook Cookbook
- Meatless Mouthful–Cornelia Guest Rocks Fantastic Faux Fur
- Meatless Mouthful–Stic Of Dead Prez On Healthy ‘Hood Eating