Actress Bijou Phillips who’s had roles in films such as Hostel II and Choke recently told the Los Angeles Times that she’s stop being vegan and started smoking again-now she feels healthier than ever.
“I’ve been on a vegan diet for six months and this morning I had eggs Benedict,” she said. “My body was like, ‘What happened? Did we just recover from a famine?’”
“It’s fine now! I’m eating. I’m smoking and eating regular food, so I should be OK.”
Phillips claims she got sick a lot when she was vegan and that she rarely got sick before trying to the diet. Of course, she didn’t go into detail into what she was eating while vegan. A severely reduced caloric diet that doesn’t include different types of food can make anyone sick. Perhaps she should have educated herself a little before deciding a vegan only meant to “cut” products from your diet versus “adding” others.
She said she was going to try Atkins because she had gained weight after quitting smoking.
So glad to know that everything’s fine now that Miss Phillips is smoking again. Everything will be even better once she chomps into a steak.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Ariana Grande Says Leave Milk To The Cows
- Mayim Bialik On Veganism And Girls’ Body Images On “TODAY” (Video)
- Beyonce Dancers “Yonce” Girls Whip Up Vegan Red Thai Chili (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Gordan Ramsay Pays You NOT To Go Vegetarian