Good Charlotte musician Benji Madden and Paris Hilton are an item and are officially telling the world about it. Yes, we know you care so much.
They were spotted at the premiere for Hilton’s new movie Repo! The Genetic Opera at Planet Hollywood where they then went to an after party and feasted on vegetarian spring rolls, pork pot stickers, and mini cheeseburger sliders.
Well, it’s assumed that Benji feasted on the spring rolls, since he has publicly claimed to be vegetarian. Paris did her part to stomp her carbon footprint into the earth and offset Benji’s spring rolls by downing the pork and beef.
Peta has said that they want vegetarians to date meat eaters as it gives the opportunity to educate and (they’re hoping) convert.
It worked for Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell.
To twist a famous Elvis song, how ’bout a “little more conversation and a little less action?” Trade one lip locking night with a night of education about the benefits of reducing meat.
It might also be a good idea to tell her to stop collecting so many puppies.
via Las Vegas Sun
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad