The lovely Hollaback girl Gwen Stefani and her hubby Gavin Rossdale went to a Halloween party with their children and decided to play big kids and dress themselves up as bacon and egg.
That’s right. Bacon, for Gavin, the VEGETARIAN. We can only hope he was imitating Lightlife’s Smart Bacon or some other veggie substitute. Of course, Gwen’s costume could have been something worse, like fur. But it would have made things stressful for the couple when it came time to split the candy. The pork costume wearing ex Bush frontman is vocal about the fur industry and was once quoted as saying:
“The person I love would never wear fur. Fur just makes me think of shallow women who have no conscience. The fur industry belongs to a time when people were selfish beyond belief. If you were some ancient tribal cheiftain, and there was not a department store nearby 350 years ago, I’d understand. But now, we have synthetic fibers,and it’s not necessary. The elitism of fur makes me wanna puke.”
The elitism of bacon costumes makes us wanna puke. Hopefully next scary season Gavin will dress up as a humble tempeh block.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Paul McCartney Gives Austin Texas Green Thumbs Up
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Frankie Francis Of Frankie And The Heartstrings National Vegetarian Week
- Billy Corgan Educates Pizza Shop On Dehorning Dairy Calves