Written by Vegetarian Star on August 27th, 2008 in Actresses.
Clearly someone is overcompensating.
Pamela Anderson, actress, KFC protester and animal rights advocate, was holding a press conference in Australia to promote her new reality T.V. show, Pam: Girl On The Loose. All was going well.
One reporter from the audience, who appeared to be nothing more than a starstruck fan as well as a journalist, pulled his pants down and asked Pam to sign his red underwear. Weird. But still all was going well.
Pam signed and as she was finishing up, the journalist pulled out a chicken drumstick from his pants and proceeded to eat it, obviously mocking Anderson for her views on animal rights and KFC. She has recently protested against KFC Australia for its use of factory farmed chickens. She’s already won a battle with KFC Canada and they’ve since agreed to offer a faux vegan chicken sandwich.
But for Anderson, it’s just part of the job.
“This is what happens,” she said. ”See, I create this image and this is what happens.”
We can’t think of a reason why a seemingly articulate and intelligent man would resort to such grade school prank tactics. Could it be that some men just feel the need to pad their pants with extra meat?
via I’m Not Obsessed
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous