Morgan Freeman is gearing up for the third season of Through The Wormhole, a series on Science that explores the many relationships between science, philosophy, mankind and the universe.
Freeman narrates each episode and tonight he’ll guide viewers through the question of whether a superior race exists.
Some say humans are so intelligent because their ancestors ate meat, which provided nutrients essential for brain development. This theory will be covered, as Freeman explained.
“We discuss the idea of a superior race coming here,” he said in an interview with The Wrap. “Professor Michio Kaku has an interesting discussion on it. Intelligence apparently requires an enormous amount of protein. Which is why we eat meat. Instead of being vegetarians. We have this enormous brain capacity.”
But when asked if meat eaters were still intellectually superior, Freeman was hesitant.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro