Miley Cyrus gave readers of Paper Magazine a lot of detail in its Summer 2015 edition, but given her other creative efforts such as the Wrecking Ball video, it’s no surprise she’s posing PETA-style with an animal and telling everyone she’s given them up–on her plate, that is.
The singer said she made the decision to go vegan after her beloved pet dog Floyd passed away while she was on the Bangerz tour.
Cyrus has been eating vegan for about a year now.
Sharing the spot light with an animal is a great way to get the word out on her compassion for them.
She’s also Tweeted her support to end horse-drawn carriages in big cities.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro