Ellie Goulding is one of those vegetarians that make you do a double take.
The British singer confessed she has a collection of stuffed animals in her home.
Ones that were previously stuffed with live organs, that is.
Deer heads and other carcasses keep the Anything Can Happen vocalist company during her time at her pad.
“I still live in a tiny little flat above a pub and I’ve still got my old friends. I’ve got a bit of art but I’ve got some weird stuff in my flat. I’ve got taxidermy, I’ve got animals… deer and all sorts. But weirdly, I’m a vegetarian and I don’t eat meat. I’m a walking contradiction.”
Quite a contradiction and quite gross actually.
Unless those animals are accidental roadkill she’s trying to honor the memories of, Goulding should really consider redecorating.
Maybe it’s what keeps her vegetarian.
It’s hard to eat flesh when it’s staring at you.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro