Martha Stewart has yet another version of a classic and popular vegetarian dish.
There are as many types of hummus as there are the number of times you’ve heard the response “salad” after asking the wait staff what vegetarian options are available.
In addition to numerous flavorings of the chickpea variety, hummus connesours have put twists on the traditional Middle Eastern dish, using other beans and vegetables.
Stewart’s latest cookbook Meatless, an all vegetarian one, makes a colorful and tasty hummus by pureeing peas in the blender.
The recipe calls for fresh peas, but feel free to use any kind of pea in this dip–fresh, frozen or canned will all be complemented nicely with spices like cilantro and cumin.
Grab the recipe for Stewart’s pea hummus at Chicago Tribune.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole