Wendy Williams is talking about the latest trends in fashion outside her studios.
The talk show host agreed to pose in one of PETA’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” ads which was scheduled to be unveiled today in New York’s Times Square.
‘We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let animals keep theirs,” the former mink and fox fur wearer said.
Williams is encouraging her fans to donate old fur coats to charity and is working with shelters in her home state of New Jersey to help with the demand for winter wear, as it has increased since Hurricane Sandy.
After giving your old furs to someone in need, take a look at the Humane Society of the United State’s list of fur-free retailers.
Updated frequently to ensure you the most ethical shopping experience, the list includes major fashion labels such as Ann Taylor, American Apparel, Old Navy, Payless ShoeSource and more.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rosci Diaz Warms Up The Holidays In Hot PETA Vegetarian Ad
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)
- Jillian Michaels “Please Adopt” Shelter Pups Holiday Humane Society Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Cornelia Guest Rocks Fantastic Faux Fur
- Laura Whitmore To Judge Winning Vegan Shoe Design